Borrow eBooks and audiobooks, and stream video, anywhere, anytime from OK Virtual Library. All you need is an internet connection and a library card. Use your e-reader, tablet, smart phone, computer, laptop, or other device to read and listen to books, and view videos.
Find and open your library’s digital collection using one of the following:
- The new Libby app (recommended for public library users on Android, iOS, or Windows 10 devices)
- The original OverDrive app (for all other library users on Android, Chromebook, iOS, Kindle Fire, or Windows 8/10 devices)
- OverDrive.com (for any user on a Windows or Mac computer)
Find out more about using OverDrive through the OK Virtual Library:
- Get Started. Learn how to start downloading at OK Virtual Library.
- Learn more about how your device works with OverDrive.
- Having trouble? Get help from OverDrive.